The new Spa and Wellness Centre Sárvár, which conforms to
international standards, was opened on the 1st of December 2002.
The idea of wellness is becoming increasingly
popular nowadays. This fact is reflected in the construction of this
establishment, which as previously mentioned, conforms to world standards.
The facilities listed below are at the disposal of guests all
From spring until autumn the following services are available at the disposal of our guests:
- Multi Functional Beach Pool (1800 m2) which is suitable for swimming and comes complete with a slide
- Wave pool
- Jumping board
- Garden Area (for sunbathing)
- Children's Adventure Pool
- Toddlers' Splash Pool
- Sports' Pitches: beach volleyball, small pitch football, petanque (boules)
- Summer Food, Refreshment and Catering Places (Snack-bar, Wellness-bar, Ice-bar)
The most attractive part of the
Sarvar area is without doubt its two completely different types of healing
water upon which the development of Sarvar is based. In the Sarvar area,
healing water which springs from a depth of 1200 metres reaches a
temperature of 43 °C, while the water which originates from a depth of 2000
metres has a very high salt content and reaches the much higher temperature
of 83 °C.